A munkakör leírása
Your team responsibilities:
As the ESG Corporate Solutions Project Leader, you will be part of our product management team that is a leading provider of ESG research to corporates and institutional investors globally. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the project lifecycle delivery of two fast-growing solutions for the Corporates client segment: Pre-IPO ESG Ratings and Second-Party Opinions. You will work with clients and internal stakeholders across the organization globally. You will learn about the fast-growing sustainable investing field with particular focus on Sustainable Finance (e.g. Green Bonds, Sustainability-Linked Lending) and Corporate Event preparation & due diligence.
What we will offer you:
- At MSCI, we provide competitive benefits programs in every region in which we do business. While our benefits plans vary in availability in our different locations, we offer a broad range of benefits that are part of the value you receive as a MSCI employee. Wherever you are with us, you will find benefits that can help ensure your health and well-being and contribute to your financial security
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the overall project management and successful delivery of the Pre-IPO and Second-Party Opinion solutions
- Serve as the dedicated client liaison during each project engagement to guide them through the process, receive data disclosures, answer questions, and deliver the final product
- Work closely alongside MSCI’s ESG Research Data and Analyst teams to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of each engagement
- Ensure projects are on schedule and that quality objectives are being met by using metrics and controls to measure progress. Take corrective action and escalate issues when necessary; as well, as proactively improve the lifecycle process as needed.
- Work closely with the Client Coverage organization to ensure new clients are being successfully supported in their experience with MSCI
- Support product enhancements by taking lessons learned and developing new content and product features. Coordinate across functional teams to present findings and implement new solutions.
- Successful candidates will have a background working with external and internal stakeholders and experience supporting multiple tasks simultaneously within specific timeframes and with a high degree of visibility.
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
- 7+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Highly organized and able to work effectively to lead several simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management / organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working successfully in client-facing roles
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, innovative team across different locations
- Great initiative and motivation in approaching his/her workload as well as in learning new interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Working experience in consultancy firms in strategic business analysis and development is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in the ESG & Climate research
- Strong oral and written command of English is required, with proficiency in other European-based languages as a plus
- A degree in a technical field; for example, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration or the equivalent experience.
- CFA / FRM is a plus
How we’ll support you
- Coaching, support and encouragement from experts in your team
- Access to a wide range of learning opportunities to support your growth and development
- Customizable learning journeys to help you navigate your professional development
- Transparent performance-based compensation schemes
- Employee Resource Groups: MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, Women in Tech, Asian Support Network, All Abilities, Hola! MSCI and Climate Action Group.