A munkakör leírása
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Data Business Analyst
for our Data team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow . It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology . As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Vodafone does believe in and works accordingly to a customer centric, data driven business model. This approach celebrates the intricate and undeniable connectivity between Creativity, Data and Advanced Analytics. The truly customer demand driven, personalized services require actionable insights that is underpinned by 360° customer view.
The mission of the Data Team is to turn Vodafone into a Data and AI driven company that impress customers by personalized and relevant offering and outperform competitors in a long term.
With your great team and in a strong cooperation with your stakeholders you are expected to
You are also expected to have a very solid commercial acumen and be able to ‘speak the business language’.
You will be involved in the following tasks
• Understand the Business trends and be able to interpret what data is telling us
• Support Business Unit to understand internal and external trends, support decision with data and insights
• To make proposals for new data sources to load into Data Warehouse and data quality changes in Data Warehouse
• To establish, support and use common business definitions in any reports or analysis of Vodafone Hungary
We are looking for you if you have
• 3+ years Data/Business Analytics and/or Data Science experience
• CRM/Commercial skills and 2+ years’ experience (Telco is highly preferred)
• Professional skills in Business Analytics and very strong commercial acumen
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
• English skills (written and oral)
• Passion for quality and for best execution is also essential
• Technical skills, experience:
o PL/SQL environment
o Python and it’s library skills or other programming language
o common data science toolkits (SPSS, IBM modeller, SAS)
o data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense)
Get to know us
If you want to know more about us and what we do, then
• visit our website:
• follow our career page on Facebook:
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?