A munkakör leírása
Business area: Pain Relief, Denture Care and Skin Health
Export Hub North East (Baltics, Belarus, Caucasus, Central Asia).
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Category Manager owns and delivers winning marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands/categories, ensuring sales value & profit growth, and growing market share.
The role of the individual is to activate & execute the strategy for the portfolio of brands. Ensuring the growth of brands & categories through effective resource allocation and the management of an A&P budget. A key part of the role will be close cooperation with Head of Marketing and the Area Marketing Team as well as delivering objectives through Local partners’ brand managers team in order to ensure flawless execution of the strategy & plans with the ultimate goal of driving penetration and growing market share.
- clear and effective “where to play” and “how to win” strategies for portfolio of categories/countries driving effective resource allocation and x-functional & partner engagement behind aligned priorities;
- preparing inputs to MAPs (situation assessment, growth building blocks, local consumer/customer insights/needs), owning and executing these;
- preparing inputs to annual media plans (including digital) and reviewing/adjusting media and promotional plans as appropriate throughout the year;
- contributing to TV assets adaptation (e.g. support of translation and local approval), adopting digital assets and sharing these with media agency for execution as well as ongoing monitoring/adjustments;
- own activation amplification in the LOC through PR and Influencers, aligning with the Area Marketing Team
- managing the A&P budget for a portfolio of brands/categories
- business reviews for a portfolio of brands/categories, distilling key learnings into recommended actions
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.