A munkakör leírása
Joining _VOIS is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way we operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.200+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as a:
Tax Accountant - Experienced
Your role in a nutshell:
To extract and analyze accounting data for tax purposes. To prepare tax calculations and returns, check tax adjustments, payments and returns. To prepare tax reports for local lax teams based around the world.
Why will you love your job:
• Responds to ad hoc queries from various areas of the business in relation to tax coding in the ERP system.
• Maintains master data: commodity codes, weight, tax classification, VAT numbers.
• Ensures that vendor invoices are tax compliant before posting and answering ad hoc queries related to tax issues during invoice posting.
• Prepares manual tax adjustments in relation to data which have not been recorded in the ERP systems.
• Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations and takes action concerning open items on the accounts.
• Monitor tax rates and the related tax settings in ERP system
What will you bring to the team:
• Exposure to accounting environment
• Basic tax and/or accounting knowledge would be desired (1-2 years of experience)
• Advanced level English language knowledge
• Qualification in economics, preferably in accounting/finance
• Strong MS Excel skills
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Analytical skills, ability to work independently
In return we provide you with: